Wednesday 14 May 2014

Review of Air conditioning Services by Gain City

I use Gain City...and the service is CRAP !!

On the last servicing, I paid for chemical wash and after washing...the master bedroom aircon was not cold anymore. So I called them to come check and they tell me they would have to charge me $400 for checking and if indeed its their fault, they will refund me the money...what crap...IMHO...if I paid them, most likely I would not see the $400 again...they can argue until like dat and I am quite sure they would tell me its something that was fault with my system....so $400 no refund.

I ask another contractor to come...without telling him too much things...I just told him the problem I am facing...he immediately knew what was wrong...the feon gas pipe was not fixed back properly...hence when they top up the gas...after a few days the aircon would go back to be not cold again. 

Dun ever buy from them...when I bought the aircon from them...I paid for the higher spec pipping...and still less than 10years...the aircon leaking. Ask them why they said not all will last...depend on your luck. Pui !!

I have now sub my aircon servicing to another smaller aircon company which is doing a much better job than Gain City. 10X thumbs down for them...I will never ever step into another Gain City showroom ever again. 

---------------

They were ok for the first 2 years...after that...downhill. Service was kenna sia. And when I sign, they said that first 1 years warranty with Toshiba...after that the extended warranty is with them...so for 5 years, anything kaput I dun have to pay. 

Somewhere during the 4th year, I ask them to chemical clean the fan coils....and after that...one of the fan coils kaput...I ask them they say no warranty for it. The last straw was when my master bedroom also kaput...and they wanted to charge me $400 for inspection...KNN...

And the best part is...when I ask the guy who service my office aircon to come take a look...he told me the insulation is normal type...not premium (which I was charged for)...and the installer installed a wrong diameter pipe connecting the master bed causing massive condensation to the pipes...

Gain City ? I think their motto is you come and I gain from you city. Ptui....I will never ever step into their shops again. 


-------

2 comments:

  1. the candle cannot fully oxidized & thus forming dangerous carbon monoxide. One can be die due to carbon monoxide poisoning after lights chemotherapeutic candle in a room with air-conditioning on and all windows closed.cleaning companies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought less than half yr! Leak! They said not their business because never sign contract!

    ReplyDelete